Connecting Australia to Africa’s premier destinations for more than 60 years. Fly daily from across Australia to South Africa and more than 55 destinations in Africa. Boasting a luxurious Business Class with a 180 degree lie flat seat and generous legroom in the Economy Cabin, sit back and enjoy South Africa’s warm hospitality as you are welcomed on-board the best way to travel in Africa.
• SunLux is a collection of four of South Africa’s best luxury hotels that combine the importance of the journey with the richness of the destination.
• Set on the majestic historic waterfront, The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town has rooms that overlook either the Bay to Robben Island or across the harbour to Table Mountain.
• The Palace of the Lost City is luxurious in every facet of its fabulous architecture.
• Opened in 2013, The Maslow is the ultimate business hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg.
• The Boardwalk’s stunning beachfront location at Port Elizabeth direct access to the vibrant entertainment precinct that offers a choice of alfresco restaurants, specialty shops, casino and cinema.
The South Africa National Convention Bureau acts as a ‘one stop solution’ for independent information and assistance, giving neutral advice on all aspects of hosting and organising any business event in South Africa. Meeting and incentive planners will have ease of access to any and all information they require on the destination, simplifying their processes and making turnaround time significantly quicker. South Africa has the proven capacity and world-class infrastructure to successfully host major international business events and meetings. Our strength relies on the diversity of our destination, not only in terms of our welcoming people and rich culture, but our ability to deliver the dynamic, flexible and value-for-money attributes of a major global business events destination with all the world-class infrastructure, without compromising on the authentic, distinctly ‘African’ business and leisure environment.
Abu Dhabi is a destination of surprise. You’ll be stunned by the bluest of blue beaches, mesmerized by the ever-changing desert scapes and warmed by the cultural traditions and generous hospitality on offer. At Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi we work to showcase Abu Dhabi’s captivating culture, breath-taking luxury, and exhilarating adventure activities that can be found in the UAE’s capital. We endeavor to support those in the tourism industry to create memorable experiences for their clients and encourage an awe-inspiring journey through the Arabian Gulf.