Abu Dhabi is a destination of surprise. You’ll be stunned by the bluest of blue beaches, mesmerized by the ever-changing desert scapes and warmed by the cultural traditions and generous hospitality on offer. At Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi we work to showcase Abu Dhabi’s captivating culture, breath-taking luxury, and exhilarating adventure activities that can be found in the UAE’s capital. We endeavor to support those in the tourism industry to create memorable experiences for their clients and encourage an awe-inspiring journey through the Arabian Gulf.
• SunLux is a collection of four of South Africa’s best luxury hotels that combine the importance of the journey with the richness of the destination.
• Set on the majestic historic waterfront, The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town has rooms that overlook either the Bay to Robben Island or across the harbour to Table Mountain.
• The Palace of the Lost City is luxurious in every facet of its fabulous architecture.
• Opened in 2013, The Maslow is the ultimate business hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg.
• The Boardwalk’s stunning beachfront location at Port Elizabeth direct access to the vibrant entertainment precinct that offers a choice of alfresco restaurants, specialty shops, casino and cinema.
Connecting Australia to Africa’s premier destinations for more than 60 years. Fly daily from across Australia to South Africa and more than 55 destinations in Africa. Boasting a luxurious Business Class with a 180 degree lie flat seat and generous legroom in the Economy Cabin, sit back and enjoy South Africa’s warm hospitality as you are welcomed on-board the best way to travel in Africa.